14 Spring Ave, Ferguson
Welcome Home in Historical Ferguson!! This beautiful home was the 2nd home built in Ferguson on an amazing piece of property, the finished home blossomed into over 3000 sq ft of charm. The owners have renovated by renewing the historical pieces of the home and spared no expense for new bones, electric, HVAC, plumbing, windows, appliances, alarm system. This home comes with the full history and is on the Ferguson History Home tour. It sits on half an acre that provides multiple fruit and flowering trees. This diamond will not last long, schedule your showing today. Grand Open House November 10! No showings until Grand Open House!
- MLS® #19082028
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,036
- Year Built1850
- Basement TypeFull, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Lot Description126 x 199
- WindowsPocket Door(s)
- Date ListedNovember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market17
- Address14 Spring Ave
- SubdivisionSpring Ave Terrace
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63135
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, 9' Ceilings, Historic/Period Mlwk
- HeatingDual System, Forced Air, Forced Air 90+
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Dual System, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories2.5 Story
- DistrictFerguson-Florissant R-II
- ElementaryCentral Elem.
- MiddleFerguson Middle
- HighMccluer High
- Listing OfficeEXP Realty, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.