1395 Brownsmill Road, Elsberry
A little piece of Paradise! This gorgeous setting of 8.49 acres with home and outbuildings overlooking a pond with bridge and gazebo is truly a breathtaking view! 25x50 building with water and electric and 5 horse stalls. 17x33 building with electric and fenced area off of building could make a perfect set up for horses, cows, goats or whatever animals you choose! Acreage is a mix of open and wooded and mostly fenced with gates included. JUST LIKE NEW! Completely remodeled in 2019 this 1855 sqft ranch boast 3 bdrms 2 bath. Electric and plumbing has been updated thru-out in 2019! New 13x22 deck and covered patio below it. All new flooring, fixtures, stainless steel appliances, new cabinets, counter tops, vinyl siding, gutters, downspouts, blown in insulation, fresh paint and so much more all new in 2019! HVAC, water heater and roof are approx. 3 years old. Great location with E-Z commute to Hwy 79 or Hwy 61 with blacktop frontage on 2 sides! This is truly a must see!
- MLS® #19085412
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,855
- Year Built1972
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionPartial Fencing,Pond/Lake,Suitable for Horses,Water View
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedNovember 21st, 2019
- Days on Market128
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1395 Brownsmill Road
- AreaElsberry R-2
- Zip Code63343
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan,Other,Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictElsberry R-II
- ElementaryClarence Cannon Elem.
- MiddleIda Cannon Middle
- HighElsberry High
- Listing OfficeInspiring Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.