225 Cedar Meadows Drive, Jackson
Lovely ranch style home in quiet subdivision with easy access to I55 and located within the Jackson School District. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home sits on over a half acre with a fenced in backyard, multilayer deck, large above ground pool, plus invisible pet fence around the property. The spacious farmhouse chic kitchen has plenty of counter space and room to fit a large table in the adjoining dining space. Neutral paint and flooring throughout make it easy to just move in and unpack your belongings. The 4th bedroom in the basement has a very large walk in closet and there's plenty of storage in the unfinished basement storeroom! It is priced to sell so this one won't last long!
- MLS® #19086082
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,112
- Year Built2011
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence,Electric Fence
- Date ListedNovember 25th, 2019
- Days on Market132
- HOA Fees225
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address225 Cedar Meadows Drive
- SubdivisionCedar Meadows
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- AppliancesDishwasher,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryNorth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Edge
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.