540 North And South Road 104, University City
Fabulous opportunity to live in this stunning 2085 sq ft 2 bed 2/1/2 bath Claymont Place Condominium. This spacious home features an open living room and dining space and has a connecting bonus room which is perfect for an office or quiet area There is a door to the large porch that overlooks mature trees, The living room has a bay window, 9 ft trey ceiling and beautiful wide plank wood floors. The eat in kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances makes cooking fun. The relaxing master suite with a bay window and a walk in closet and the en-suite bath with an enormous walk in closet, a jet tub, a separate shower and double sinks are very special. The second bedroom has it’s own private bath. Laundry room in unit, washer and dryer to stay, two parking spaces and a storage room plus a secure building make this hone special. The LOCATION is fabulous, walk to restaurants, downtown Clayton and Starbucks on the corner!
- MLS® #19086335
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,085
- Year Built2005
- Basement TypeConcrete,Storage Space
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Assigned/2 Spaces,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Underground,Storage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedDecember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market119
- HOA Fees650
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address540 North And South Road 104
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionClaymont Place Condominiums
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingElectric,Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Storage Space
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.