726 S Ballas, Kirkwood
To Be Built-New 2 story 4 bedroom/2.5 bath Lewis Home w/2 car SIDE ENTRY attached Garage on a HUGE lot...plenty of room for swing set and pool!This family friendly floor plan has spacious Mudroom w/cubbies entering from the Garage + a 2nd floor Laundry.All the quality finishes you expect in a Lewis Home including hardwood floors. A 9' pour & 9' ceilings are visible at every turn w/arched openings throughout the 1st floor.Home is Complete w/custom cabinetry,granite counters, SS appliances. The Kitchen has a center island & opens to the Breakfast Rm & a Family Rm w/fireplace.Stained wood front door opens to a spacious Foyer w/DR or Office off the Foyer.Master suite has a tray ceiling(9' in tray), walk-in closet, an elegant bath w/dual vanities & Large Shower. Large 2ndary bedrooms w/spacious closets.Collaborate w/Mike Lewis to design YOUR custom home on this HUGE lot in a family friendly location surrounded by other large newer homes!Pictures from a similar completed Lewis homes.
- MLS® #19087554
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Basement TypeConcrete,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Infill Lot,Level Lot,Sidewalks
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedDecember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market178
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address726 S Ballas
- SubdivisionWoodbine Heights Add Lt 28 Bdy Adj
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range Hood,Gas Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air 90+,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryGeorge R. Robinson Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeMary Lewis Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.