109 3rd Street, Labadie
Nicely restored and modernized Victorian with beautiful hardwood floors, pocket door, covered porch and tons of light makes this a showplace. WALK INTO WOW! Plenty of room for all the family w formal dining room , 3rd floor library! Along with this is a quiet country setting, and easy access to 1-44, Washington or Wildwood. The kids can walk to school, and this is walking distance to fine restaurants, shops, and quiet country living. Winding restored stairways leads to beautiful vaulted Master bedroom, which winds up to the 3rd floor . Third floor has uses such as media room, playroom, office. Over 3000 sq. ft here with side entry 2 car drywalled garage helps with modern amenities. There are skylights, clawfoot tub, built in bookcases, and all on a quiet tree lined street. This has room for everyone on the list, would make a great VRBO or BED and BREAKFAST TOO! Newly poured concrete and driveway makes for fantastic curb appeal here too. Country charmer in quaint historic Labadie.
- MLS® #19088261
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1917
- Basement TypeFull,Concrete
- AmenitiesSecurity Lighting
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Streetlights
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedDecember 11th, 2019
- Days on Market176
- Address109 3rd Street
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionNorths Add Labadie
- Zip Code63055
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Center Hall Plan,Open Floorplan,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Microwave,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- ElementaryLabadie Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeRobeck Realty West
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.