3567 Whitsetts Fork, Glencoe
This home has been perfectly crafted for anyone seeking peaceful and private country living while still being close to a range of modern conveniences and city amenities. You will love living on more than three acres of picturesque land with a spacious horse pasture backing onto Greensfelder Park. The open floorplan features vaulted ceilings and an abundance of windows that draw in natural light and perfectly frame the forested outlook. The eat-in kitchen has a center island and modern stainless steel appliances while the spacious living room features a cozy fireplace and is open to the dining room. Those who love to entertain will adore the large sun-soaked rear deck or the nearby patio with a pergola. Completing this home is a walk-out lower level and an oversized three-car garage. Hundreds of acres of land are waiting to be explored within the Greensfelder Park while only minutes away from the city amenities.
- MLS® #19088665
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2004
- Basement TypeFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Park Adjacent,Park View,Partial Fencing,Suitable for Horses,Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedDecember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market110
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address3567 Whitsetts Fork
- SubdivisionStonesthrow Equestrian Estates 2
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63038
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBlevins Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.