7434 Kingsbury Boulevard, University City
Value and prestige! Must see new dedicated master bath! Not the same house as last fall! Renovated kitchen with direct access to family room, deck and dining room. Kitchen offers a breakfast nook and is filled with sunlight. Family room sits between kitchen and living room. Charming living room with vintage fireplace and period windows. 4 large bedrooms with huge closets. New master bath and charming period baths. Owner didn't have the heart to change them but you can if desired! Well finished lower level is a great flex space. Currently a video/play center and private office. Office could be a guest suite with space for a bath. Laundry room opens to back yard. Ideal for pets or mud room set up. Alta Dena rarely offers large lots but here you have the exception. Tremendous side yard for hosting family/friend lacrosse or football games. An ideal spot for your mastery of gardening too. The private deck overlooks this private oasis. Situated Clayton adjacent and most walk-able location.
- MLS® #19089366
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1932
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Up Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Detached,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedJanuary 27th, 2020
- Days on Market64
- Address7434 Kingsbury Boulevard
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionAlta Dena
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Center Hall Plan,Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Up Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.