1926 Parkton Way, Barnhart
Charming home in the quiet Parkton subdivision ready to move in! This home has a two car attached garage and huge covered entry. As you walk through you will enjoy new carpet and fresh paint in the open floor plan. Possible dining area leads to the galley style kitchen. Tons of cabinet space in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances. New sliding glass door that leads to the big deck. Bedrooms are nicely sized. Hall bath has spacious vanity with large soaking tub/shower. Master bedroom has two closets plus a huge walk in closet in the master bath. Full basement has a walkout that leads to the backyard. This home is in a great location convenient to Hwy 55 and shopping. The neighborhood has a comunity pool, playground, and basketball court. So much to offer for the price! Won't last long see today!!
- MLS® #19089798
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1977
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesPool,Tennis Court(s)
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionFencing
- Date ListedJanuary 6th, 2020
- Days on Market85
- HOA Fees360
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1926 Parkton Way
- SubdivisionParkton 01
- Zip Code63012
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan,Other,Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWindsor C-1
- ElementaryJames E. Freer/Windsor Inter
- MiddleWindsor Middle
- HighWindsor High
- Listing OfficeGarner Realty & Develop., Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.