525 Stonewolf Creek Drive, Wentzville
STONEWOLF CREEK CONSTRUCTION HAS BEGUN!!!!This is our popular Trapani model and should be completed in February of 2020 - featuring an open floorplan sitting on an awesome walkout lot backing to mature trees with views of the golf course (The Golf Club of Wentzville). This home will have all of the great features that Aiello Homes, Inc. has become synonymous with - stone and brick facade, 3 piece crown molding, hardwood flooring, granite tops, a beautiful front door, 3 car garage and much more including a finished basement with a 4th bedroom, custom bar, and full bath. It will also feature many upgrades- loads of canned lighting, built in book cases, walk out package, tiled master shower with bench and soap niche and more. The attention to detail can be seen from the moment you arrive. Visit us to see the quality that Aiello Homes, Inc offers! The neighborhood features 21 large lots that back to trees. Come see why Stonewolf Creek should be your neighborhood!
- MLS® #19090124
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,567
- Basement TypeConcrete,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Frame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedDecember 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market104
- HOA Fees400
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address525 Stonewolf Creek Drive
- SubdivisionSilver Pine Ridge
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63385
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air,Forced Air 90+
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWentzville R-IV
- ElementaryPeine Ridge Elem.
- MiddleWentzville South Middle
- HighTimberland High
- Listing OfficePalmerHouse Properties & Assoc
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.