1850 S Old Highway 141, Fenton
This property is being sold in conjunction with the adjoining property at 1844 S. Old Highway 141 (MLS 19090165) only. This property consists of 2.91 acres zoned residential and contains 2--2 bedroom manufactured homes, each rented for $850/month and a garage/workshop outbuilding. The rental were completely rehabbed within the last couple of years or so and are very nice inside. The adjoining property is 0.78 acres (0.50 acres commercial, 0.28 acres residential), a 1300 sq.ft. home, 1300 sq.ft. workshop/business and multiple outbuildings. While on septic, there is public sewer available at the property line. Feel free to walk the property to check it out, but DO NOT disturb the tenants or owners. Interiors will be shown with serious enquiries. Call if you have any questions.
- MLS® #19090166
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,224
- Year Built2015
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesSecurity Lighting,Workshop Area
- Parking Spaces10
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Additional Parking,Off Street,Oversized,Tandem,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Open Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Creek,Level Lot,Wood Fence
- ConstructionFrame,Steel Siding
- Date ListedDecember 26th, 2019
- Days on Market160
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1850 S Old Highway 141
- AreaFox C-6
- SubdivisionBoneys Sub
- Zip Code63026
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDryer,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- Has BasementYes
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementaryMeramec Heights Elem.
- MiddleRidgewood Middle
- HighFox Sr. High
- Listing OfficeSt. Louis Metro Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.