1 Southmoor Drive, Clayton
Located on a ¾ acre lot in Clayton is this stunning home. Walkable to Washington University, Oak Knoll Park, Demun, Wydown Middle, Glenridge Elementary & more. As you enter the home you will be greeted by the gracious foyer with a marble floor & sweeping staircase. Expansive living room with bright windows, dark hardwood floors & gas fireplace. Off the living room is a solarium & sunroom with a fireplace. Formal dining room. The kitchen features custom wood cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooktop, peninsula island, desk, bar & butler’s pantry. The kitchen opens to a family room with sliding glass doors that look out onto the backyard. Heated saltwater pool with expansive decking. The primary suite is lovely with an abundance of closets & French doors that open to a Juliette balcony. 2nd-floor laundry room. Finished lower level with recreation room. Side yard with patio & wrought iron gazebo. Irrigation system. Slate roof with all new copper throughout.
- MLS® #20000893
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,544
- Year Built1924
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights,Wood Fence
- Date ListedJanuary 6th, 2020
- Days on Market179
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1 Southmoor Drive
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryGlenridge Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.