7392 Stratford Avenue, University City
Gorgeous 10 year old home in coveted University Hills offers the best of new construction plus the charm of a classic neighborhood. Reclaimed pine floors from an old farm house entice you as you step into the stunning vaulted entry. Main level master bedroom suite with newly remodeled bathroom and separate closets offers convenience and privacy. Formal dining room has double French doors to covered front porch. Charming butler's pantry leads to spacious kitchen w/center island, farmhouse sink, custom cabinets, granite counters, subway tile backsplash and showstopping custom walk-in wine cooler. Kitchen overlooks hearth room with gas fireplace and French doors to large private deck. Main floor laundry and computer/planning desk round out the main level. Upstairs, two very large bedrooms, one with a bonus room, plus a full bath & storage room offer space for family and guests. Finished walk-out lower level offers family room, 2 more spacious bedrooms & another full bath. Two-car garage.
- MLS® #20002038
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,011
- Year Built2010
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2020
- Days on Market48
- Address7392 Stratford Avenue
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionUniversity Hills
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,High Ceilings,Coffered Ceiling(s),Carpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeLaura McCarthy- Clayton
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.