1931 Red Clover Dr, Florissant
This very well maintained home has great curb appeal, a spacious open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace in the great room. The office right off of the entry foyer could be used as a possible 4th bedroom. This home has plenty of windows to offer lots of sunlight, a central vacuum, cedar deck, main floor laundry and huge open space in lower level with roughed in plumbing. The master bedroom has a walk in closet, luxury bath with double sinks, separate shower and jetted soaking tub. This large ranch sits on a quiet cul-de-sac, comes with a one year home warranty plan and will not last long!
- MLS® #20002091
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,833
- Year Built1991
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionAluminum Siding,Frame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 11th, 2020
- Days on Market78
- HOA Fees284
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1931 Red Clover Dr
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionShackelford Estates
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryCold Water Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.