150 Carondelet Plaza Road 1403, Clayton
Located in the heart of Clayton, The Plaza is St. Louis's most prestigious address for condo living. The amenities are endless and the services provided are unmatched. This beautiful unit is on the 14th floor on the South east corner with a view of the Arch and residential areas. It has a very transitional gracious feel with wood flooring, custom moldings/built ins & upgraded light fixtures. The formal entry leads to the living and dinning rooms with two private covered balconies for entertaining. The kitchen has custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, gas cook top with hood, wine cooler at bar area, wood flooring and solid surface counters. The breakfast room with large windows adjoins the family room with tile flooring, wonderful built in cabinetry and two walls of windows for beautiful views. The master is very large with private sitting room, 2 Walk in closets and private glamour bath. 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own bath, are on the opposite side of unit.
- MLS® #20002777
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,346
- Year Built2002
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Storage,Inground Pool,Private Laundry Hkup,Security Lighting
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Garage Door Opener,Security Parking,Storage
- Date ListedJanuary 14th, 2020
- Days on Market83
- HOA Fees2194
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address150 Carondelet Plaza Road 1403
- SubdivisionPlaza In Clayton A Condo The
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Cooler
- HeatingDual,Forced Air,Heat Pump
- CoolingOther,Electric,Heat Pump,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.