8765 St Hwy W, Jackson
Located on 1.15-acre lot near intersection of Hwy W & Hwy Y with convenient access to Cape and Jackson. Enter tiled foyer into open concept area including living room, kitchen, dining area. This area is also housed under high vaulted ceiling. Kitchen has tiled flooring while rest of area has engineered hardwood flooring. Kitchen has island with sink, breakfast bar. There is a pantry for those stocking up trips. SS appliances staying. Laundry is handy off kitchen. Living room has gas fireplace, dining area has French doors leading to rear deck. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths are found on main floor. All beds have same engineered hardwood flooring. Master bedroom has 2 closets. Master bath has spacious dual sink vanity, whirlpool tub, separate shower. Full hall bath has ceramic tile flooring, tub/shower combo. Walk-out basement finished with fourth bedroom, third full bath. Lots of unfinished space for storage or future expansion. Large backyard chain link fenced. Home has public water.
- MLS® #20003061
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,027
- Year Built2005
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd,Fencing
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt
- Date ListedJanuary 15th, 2020
- Days on Market135
- Address8765 St Hwy W
- SubdivisionDogwood Acres
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Microwave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryNorth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRitter Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.