5000 Double Tree Drive, Imperial
MUST SEE!! Beautiful 2 story located in desirable Imperial. This house offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bath and a walk out basement. Through the front door you'll enter the foyer and you'll instantly notice the beautiful wood floors throughout the main level. The Kitchen opens up to a large Great Room with fireplace and add 2 bay windows with an awesome view . Stainless steel appliances and a pantry for extra storage. Just off the Kitchen walk out to a large maintenance free composite deck or if you desire use the covered screened in porch. Just off 3 car garage you enter a nice Laundry Room, separate Dining Room and a bonus room for an office.The Master bedrooms has plenty of space with his & hers walk in closet. Master bath has separate sinks. All the bedrooms are good size. Another bonus room upstairs. Everything you desire all wrapped up into one gorgeous package. And the Location! Close to major highways and shopping. All it needs is YOU!!
- MLS® #20003404
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2006
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Frame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2020
- Days on Market71
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address5000 Double Tree Drive
- SubdivisionTwin Oaks Estates
- Zip Code63052
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Trash Compactor
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Concrete,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementarySeckman Elem.
- MiddleSeckman Middle
- HighSeckman Sr. High
- Listing OfficePremier Realty Agents, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.