1805 Banstead Drive, Florissant
What a stellar home! With newer carpeting, stainless appliances, large eat in kitchen with room for an 8+ person table, fenced in back yard with deck and an attached garage it's sure to have all the things on your wish list..and then some. The basement was finished in 2018 after a new sump pit and sump pump was installed to make sure you will have years of DRY enjoyment. The home is primarily brick which helps with quiet enjoyment and insulating the home and that pairs perfectly with the smart thermostat! In addition to that the home has a smart doorbell and security system. Be sure to check out the 360 walkthrough tour to walk throughout the ENTIRE home from the comfort of yours! And while it may only be 2 bedrooms, the floor plan was originally designed for 3 bedrooms which means the second bedroom is HUGE compared to all the others in the neighborhood!
- MLS® #20005054
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1964
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Storage Space
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedJanuary 25th, 2020
- Days on Market63
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1805 Banstead Drive
- AreaMcCluer North
- SubdivisionSurrey Meadows 1
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63033
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Window Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Storage Space
- DistrictFerguson-Florissant R-II
- ElementaryHalls Ferry Elem.
- MiddleCross Keys Middle
- HighMccluer North High
- Listing OfficeSTL Buy & Sell
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.