155 Carondelet 406, Clayton
Luxurious sophistication appropriately describes this bright, airy and beautiful unit located in The Crescent. Upon arrival you are welcomed by an open floor-plan and wall to wall windows. A spacious living room opens to an impeccably renovated kitchen, dining room, and bonus room, currently an office. The gourmet kitchen offers a center island, breakfast bar, butcher's block. 6-burner cooktop, Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances, quartz counters and a bar area w 2 beverage coolers. The master "wing" offers a sitting room flanked with bookshelves, an incredible bath, walk-in closet and expansive bedroom. On the other wing you will find the laundry room, 2nd bedroom and bath. One of 4 baths in the condo. Additionally, you will find an impressive terrace, new hardwood floors, new Sonos system & much more. The Crescent offers a 24-hr doorman, valet, on-site manager, concierge, club room with a kitchen, fitness center, garden, dog park, secure & heated garage with 2 parking spaces & storage locker.
- MLS® #20005321
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2007
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Storage,Handicap Equipped,High Speed Conn.,Private Laundry Hkup,Security System,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Assigned/2 Spaces,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Guest Parking,Security Parking,Storage
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedJanuary 28th, 2020
- Days on Market69
- HOA Fees1764
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address155 Carondelet 406
- SubdivisionCrescent Condo
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Carpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,High Ceilings,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesGrill,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air,Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- ElementaryGlenridge Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeLaura McCarthy- Clayton
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.