933 N Harrison Avenue, Kirkwood
Awesome Location! Extraordinary Value! This brick front aesthetically pleasing architecture creates irresistible curb appeal that you really have to see to believe. Top quality finishes boast 2800+sf living space. Stepping into the stunning 2 sty foyer, you'll discover quality, class with amazing level of livability. Gleaming hardwood fl, crown moldings, plantation shutters, living rm w/FP and pillared formal dining... Sun-filled Great Room is worthy of its name w/ floor to ceiling stacked travertine façade, wood burning FP, and double french doors. Gourmet kitchen w/ modern staggered cabinets, granite & s.s. appliances. Romantic master suite offers coffered ceiling, luxury bath w/whirlpool tub & shower. 3 additional bdrms & the priceless 2nd fl laundry complete 2nd fl. Gorgeous deck, paved patio & cozy privacy fence highlight beautiful outdoor living…meticulous condition, functional floor plan, Kirkwood schools & amenities, this home has everything you have been looking for!
- MLS® #20005587
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,816
- Year Built2004
- Basement TypeFull
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Sidewalks
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 19th, 2020
- Days on Market103
- Address933 N Harrison Avenue
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Coffered Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryW. W. Keysor Elem.
- MiddleNorth Kirkwood Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.