5200 Harter Farms Manor, High Ridge
Welcome home to this beautiful four bedroom, two and a half bath home located on a corner lot directly across the street from the subdivision pool and backing up to common ground. This home features neutral colors and upgraded features throughout, including wood floors, bay windows, tray ceilings, and can lighting. The main floor offers plenty of living space with a large entry foyer, formal dining room, living room, family room, large eat-in kitchen, butlers pantry, dry bar, main floor laundry, and half bath. Upstairs features a spacious master suite complete with wood floors, tray ceiling, two walk-in closets, and a large bathroom with double sinks and separate shower and soaker tub. Upstairs also features three additional bedrooms and a large hall bath with double sinks and tub/shower combo. The unfinished, walk-out basement offers plenty of storage space and a rough in for a bathroom. County tax records are incorrect and only reflect sq. ft. of main floor.
- MLS® #20005671
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,194
- Year Built2006
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Corner Lot,Level Lot
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 28th, 2020
- Days on Market130
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address5200 Harter Farms Manor
- SubdivisionHarter Farms
- CityHigh Ridge
- Zip Code63049
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingDual,Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictNorthwest R-I
- ElementaryBrennan Woods Elem.
- MiddleWood Ridge Middle School
- HighNorthwest High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.