6009 Timber Hollow Lane, High Ridge
Welcome to this warm and inviting, well maintained home in Timber Ridge subdivision. This 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has gleaming wood flooring throughout the main level, with lots of natural light. In the kitchen you'll enjoy beautiful white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, a center island with granite top. a pantry and a breakfast room with a bay window/sliding door leading to the wooden deck. The living/dining room is open, perfect for entertaining. On the second floor you'll find the master bedroom suite with dual closets, two additional bedrooms and another full bath. The walk-out lower level has a large family room area, with a rough-in for future bath. Seller updates since 2017: new gutter system on side, landscape wall in front, new weights for sewage lift, fresh paint, new ceiling fans, painted kitchen cabinets & new hardware, new appliances, added kitchen island, added garage door opener, hardware stain, all new fixtures, new sump pump, & fresh paint throughout.
- MLS® #20005999
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,623
- Year Built2005
- Basement TypePartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Streetlights
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2020
- Days on Market116
- HOA Fees21
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address6009 Timber Hollow Lane
- SubdivisionTimber Ridge
- CityHigh Ridge
- Zip Code63049
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Washer
- HeatingForced Air,Humidifier
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictNorthwest R-I
- ElementaryHigh Ridge Elem.
- MiddleWood Ridge Middle School
- HighNorthwest High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Vision
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.