208 Glen Cove, Chesterfield
Come visit this all brick, 3 Bed/2 Bath ranch home on a fabulous corner lot in popular Westbury Manor! Great curb appeal w/lovely stone walkway. Side of the home sits on a great cul-de-sac! Notice ceramic entry & large windows bringing in great natural light! Charming newer kitchen w/custom cabinets & a large picture window w/stainless steel appliances! The eat-in kitchen has a large pantry & plenty of cabinet space! So much living space w/large dining, living & family room & cozy fireplace! Walkout to enjoy morning coffee on the deck w/a peaceful view! 3 main level bedrooms include the master suite, w/updated master bath. Plus, convenient rear garage! The lower level is partially finished w/one room (perfect for an office) w/a great walkout feature & the remaining basement is open for your imagination! Close to highways, shopping, restaurants & in Parkway School District! Priced to sell & just waiting for your finishing touches! Home is being sold "as is". Seller to make no repairs.
- MLS® #20006242
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1965
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Sidewalks
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedFebruary 2nd, 2020
- Days on Market58
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address208 Glen Cove
- AreaParkway Central
- SubdivisionWestbury Manor 6
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63017
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesMicrowave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictParkway C-2
- ElementaryRiver Bend Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighParkway Central High
- Listing OfficeMitchell Realty, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.