421 Arlington Terrace Drive, Grover
Back on the market no fault of seller. Welcome to this updated Two story home on Flat lot. Two story entry welcomes you to a formal Dining Room with wood floors and Living Room being used as an office. Spacious Family Room with bay window and gas fireplace. Door leading to patio and fenced yard. Kitchen has custom cabinets, built in microwave, center island with cook-top, granite counter tops, and walk in pantry. Main Floor Laundry Room. Over sized Three Car garage with service door to back yard. Second floor offers Four Bedrooms. Master Suite has ceiling fan, walk in closet and double vanity with separate tub and shower. All Bathrooms have been updated. In Lower Level there is a 10x10 finished office and rough in for Bathroom. This home is in the Village of Cherry Hills Subdivision with Two pools and Tennis courts, Fishing ponds and Playground. Arlington Terrace Dr. is a cul-de-sac street! Rockwood School District!
- MLS® #20006638
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,546
- Year Built1989
- Basement TypeFull
- AmenitiesPool,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Wood Fence
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 6th, 2020
- Days on Market62
- HOA Fees705
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address421 Arlington Terrace Drive
- SubdivisionArlington Terrace/Village of Cherry Hill
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63040
- Interior FeaturesCenter Hall Plan,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Cooktop,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryPond Elem.
- MiddleWildwood Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.