16082 Nantucket Island Drive, Grover
Amazing opportunity to move into a 4 bedroom + 2.5 bathroom home in Wildwood. Over 2,300 sf of living space in top-rated Rockwood School District. Hardwood floors in the sunny breakfast/kitchen area compliment the cabinets, and sliding doors lead to the patio & fenced yard. The kitchen/breakfast area is the perfect for meal prep, entertaining or dining-in and opens to family room with brick woodburning fireplace. Powder room and main-level laundry off two-car attached garage. Upstairs the Master Bedroom & Bath offers shower, tub, vanity and walk-in closet. With 3 additional bedrooms, this home has room for everyone to stay home. Unfinished lower level features high ceilings and lots of storage! The home provides quick access to Fairway Elementary School, subdivision pool/tennis courts, shopping & restaurants. New roof in 2019. All appliances including washer and dryer remain. 1-year home warranty provided by seller.
- MLS® #20006803
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,370
- Year Built1993
- Basement TypeFull,Unfinished
- AmenitiesPool,Tennis Court(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Sidewalks
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2020
- Days on Market138
- HOA Fees395
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address16082 Nantucket Island Drive
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63040
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryFairway Elem.
- MiddleWildwood Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.