17409 Wyman Ridge Drive, Eureka
This Aspen Ranch 3 bedroom 2 bath home is MOVE IN READY! It is perfect for entertaining with vaulted ceilings and a great room open to the eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar. The Kitchen features Level 4 White 42” tall wall cabinets, Argento Romano laminate countertops, and stainless steel GE appliances. The master suite features a walk-in closet and master bathroom boasts upgraded 5’ shower and adult height vanity with double sinks. Upgraded Wood Laminate Flooring and carpeting, and two-panel white interior doors with satin nickel hardware throughout the home… there is no work to be done to move right in! The lower level includes a ¾ bath rough-in for future finish. Arbors of Rockwood is perfect for a recreational lifestyle with walking trails, a dog park, community pavilions, and more, and Rockwood Elementary School onsite!
- MLS® #20007026
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,279
- Basement TypeFull,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Sidewalks
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 9th, 2020
- Days on Market117
- HOA Fees325
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address17409 Wyman Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionArbors of Rockwood Forest
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63025
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryEureka Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeSTL New Home Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.