1400 Jackson Lane, Florissant
Welcome to 1400 Jackson located in the city of Florissant & the Hazelwood West School District. This brick & vinyl sided ranch provides 1319 sq ft of living space. The interior has been newly painted, there are new white 6 panel doors w/brush silver hardware, new light fixtures & all dbl pane vinyl insulated windows. The hardwood floors were beautifully refinished in April 2020. There is a spacious eat in kitchen w/ceramic tile flooring, oak cabinetry that is in very good condition, a pantry & a full array of appliances w/new dishwasher. Off the kitchen is a 19 x 13 family room w/floor to ceiling brick w/b fireplace & sliding patio doors that open to a patio & a big level fenced yard. On our way to the bedrooms is a updated bath w/adult height vanity & stool. 13 x 12 MBR w/mirrored closet doors. Full unfinished basement w/updated electric panel box. Sunset Park is a healthy walk or easy bicycle ride just down Humes. This is another one of the many parks in & around the city Florissant.
- MLS® #20007129
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,319
- Year Built1964
- Basement TypeFull,Concrete,Unfinished
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 11th, 2020
- Days on Market110
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1400 Jackson Lane
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionFlamingo Park 12 Sec 1
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan,Other,Electric
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryWalker Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.