7237 Forsyth Boulevard, University City
Conveniently located & impeccably maintained, this home will delight buyers. Living room features built in bookcases, gas fireplace & great natural light. Dining room boasts a bow window & very open feel. Kitchen is a chefs delight w/ Viking appliances, multiple ovens, walk in pantry, granite counters, butlers pantry & breakfast bar. Hearth room w/ fireplace & access out to deck. Master bedroom w/walk in closet, & luxurious master bath. 3 more bedrooms, 2 more full baths & washer/dryer complete the 2nd level. Finished walk out lower level is perfect for entertaining with kitchen, bar, home theater, full bath. The yard is begging you to have a party! Gorgeous Pooltron pool w/natural stone & fountain. Sports fans how about a game of hoops on your very own Sportcourt? Other highlights: Pella windows, professional landscaping, irrigation system, Central Vac, alarm. Hard wired for audio,video & lighting system. Walking distance to Clayton, Wash. U, parks, libraries, restaurants, shopping.
- MLS® #20007673
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,984
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Fireplace in LL,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesSpa/Hot Tub,Private Inground Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedFebruary 13th, 2020
- Days on Market47
- Address7237 Forsyth Boulevard
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionForsyth Place
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Fireplace in LL,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.