16722 Heather Moor Drive, Florissant
Seller has multiple offers. Highest & Best Offer due in by 2/20/20 by 4:00PM. H & B Form is in MARIS, submit H & B Form with your offer. You will love this functional floorplan – with over 2700 sq. feet for entertaining and for a growing family. Very roomy and open feel with 9 ft. ceilings on the main level. The kitchen offers a center island & breakfast room that opens to a huge family room with woodburning fireplace and built-in bookcases. There is a formal dining room, living room and 1/2/ bath to complete the main level. Upstairs there are 4 large bedrooms. You will love the master bedroom suit with attached sitting room, his & her closet’s and a luxury bath with a separate tub & sep shower. Home needs repairs and updating, to be sold in current "AS IS" Condition. Seller will NOT provide or pay for any inspections or repairs. This property may qualify for Seller Financing (Vendee). See Flyer attached in MARIS.
- MLS® #20008379
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,788
- Year Built1988
- Basement TypeFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesPool,Clubhouse,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Level Lot
- Date ListedFebruary 14th, 2020
- Days on Market56
- HOA Fees525
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address16722 Heather Moor Drive
- AreaHazelwood East
- SubdivisionLexington Farm Two
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63034
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryCold Water Elem.
- MiddleNorth Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.