31 Brentmoor Park, St Louis
$350,000 Price Improvement! Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, this 1927 Maritz & Young masterpiece has been restored to original splendor while evolving into superb modern living. A grand reception hall and sweeping stair rotunda unite inspiring gathering spaces. A timbered living room features leaded glass windows, carved stone fireplace, imposing chandelier and a stained glass sunroom. An exquisite paneled dining room with plaster relief moldings & ornamental gates opens to the wine cellar and bar. A sophisticated library hosts floor to ceiling bookshelves and a fabulous bay window seat. A generous kitchen boasts a La Cornue stove & walnut floors and an expansive family room frames the park-like grounds. Additional amenities include a 2nd floor laundry, 3rd floor family room, lower level screening, billiards, exercise & massage rooms, a carriage house, saltwater pool, stone patios & gazebos, brick & metal fencing, 4 car garage and 2.55 sprawling acres!
- MLS® #20008552
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths6
- Square Footage13,800
- Year Built1927
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access,Walk-Up Access
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool,Security Lighting,Underground Utilities,Workshop Area
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Carriage House w/Apt,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionFence-Invisible Pet,Fencing,Level Lot,Streetlights
- Date ListedFebruary 11th, 2020
- Days on Market143
- HOA Fees2000
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address31 Brentmoor Park
- SubdivisionBrentmoor Park
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave,Range Hood,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access,Walk-Up Access
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementaryGlenridge Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.