233 Valley View, Chesterfield
3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath Mid Century Ranch on a 3+ ac secluded ridge top over Chesterfield Valley. Hardwood floors throughout, 2 wood burning fireplaces, eat in kitchen, updated baths, vaulted living room wood floors and wood burning fireplace plus a separate vaulted great room, oversized 4 car garage, finished walkout lower level with full bath and 2nd wood burning fireplace, over 3400 sq ft of finished living space. Newer thermal windows, new roof 2016, new water heater 2016, new A/C 2017, new septic 2019, furnace electric service new in 2011. This private ridge top with vistas of a wooded valley is just 5 min from Chesterfield Airport Rd and Highway 40, near highway 109 and Wild Horse Creek Rd, yet it feels like a private country estate. This is a subdivision of 6 home sites all 3 plus ac homes.
- MLS® #20008766
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,636
- Year Built1959
- Basement TypeConcrete,Fireplace in LL,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Suitable for Horses
- Date ListedFebruary 11th, 2020
- Days on Market48
- Address233 Valley View
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63005
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Range Hood,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Fireplace in LL,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryChesterfield Elem.
- MiddleRockwood Valley Middle
- HighLafayette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold VII
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.