1052 Terrace Drive, Richmond Heights
Charming 2sty nestled in desirable area within Clayton Schools. Bright & spacious flrplan w/3Bds, 1.5Bths & 1600+sqft! Entry Foyer w/curved archways & gleaming wood floors. Dining Rm w/chair rail & crown molding, Living Rm w/FP & 2 sets of French Doors open to light-filled Office area. Updated Kitchen w/granite counters, tile backsplash, SS appliances, pantry & pocket door to Powder Rm. Upstairs finds a cedar-lined closet; all Bds have ample sized closets & Master has 2! The full Bth is well appointed w/granite top vanity & tile flooring. Spotless LL w/storage space & potential for add’l living area! Highlights: attached garage, sprinklers, ceiling fans w/lights in every room, professional landscaping, fresh neutral paint colors & exterior lights. Relax outside & enjoy private outdoor living on expansive patio overlooking fenced yard. Great location – walk to parks, shops, dining at The Boulevard, Galleria & Downtown Clayton; close to The Heights, WashU & hwys!
- MLS® #20008806
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,684
- Year Built1940
- Basement TypeFull,Sump Pump
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Level Lot
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 14th, 2020
- Days on Market51
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1052 Terrace Drive
- SubdivisionClayton Road Terrace
- CityRichmond Heights
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63117
- Interior FeaturesSpecial Millwork,Window Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.