Lot #1274 Clarkson Meadows, Ellisville
The sterling ranch has a wonderful open flow, and a three bedroom or four bedroom option. When you enter the home into the foyer you see in front of you the inviting Great Room with a window wall and gas fireplace and to one side the Dining Room. On one side of the home you have the hearth room, breakfast room, kitchen with 42" wall cabinets and nice size island. On the other side of the home are the bedrooms. The Master Bedroom Suite includes a large walk in closet and luxurious master bath with corner tub, separate shower and 2 separate vanities. Spacious 9' ceilings throughout the home.
- MLS® #20008986
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Basement TypeConcrete,Concrete,Sump Pump
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Brick,Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2020
- Days on Market56
- AddressLot #1274 Clarkson Meadows
- SubdivisionClarkson Meadows
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63011
- Interior FeaturesCenter Hall Plan,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingDual,Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Concrete,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryWestridge Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeMcKelvey Homes Realty, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.