1050 Dickson Street, Kirkwood
Lovely cape cod features 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and nearly 2000 SF of comfortably open living space. Brick exterior, copper-topped bay window, flagstone walkway, and quality amenities enhance the character of this home, including hardwood flooring, custom millwork, and a darling screened in porch. You have options for a main floor master, but there is also a huge upstairs bedroom that could serve as a master as well, depending on your needs. The fenced backyard is large and flat, and the spacious walkout basement offers additional living space and has huge potential for further enjoyment. The circle driveway, attached garage, and convenient location within top ranked N. Glendale elementary in the Kirkwood school district complete the package for this exceptionally valued home. Kirkwood occupancy inspection complete!
- MLS® #20009654
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,987
- Year Built1947
- Basement TypeConcrete,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Circle Drive
- Lot DescriptionFencing
- Date ListedFebruary 21st, 2020
- Days on Market103
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1050 Dickson Street
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cooktop,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryNorth Glendale Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.