Still Creek Drive, Lake St Louis
Brand New Community, Great Grand Opening Pricing, Traditional Ranch Style, 3 Car Garage, 30 year Architectural shingles, energy efficient windows, 93% efficient gas furnace, 8 ft in-grade basement pour, 3/4 rough in, sump pit and pump, 9 ft first floor ceilings with 12 ft kitchen/breakfast/great room, 42" painted cabinets, crown, hardware, soft close, granite/quartz tops, stainless appliances, gas range, subway tile backsplash, adult height vanities, upgraded tops, upgraded Moen faucets, Hardwood flooring main floor, ceramic tile master bath, upgraded carpet and 8 lb pad, Oak Newel and rail with iron spindle stair, custom wall color(s) throughout, can lights at kitchen and great room, 2 ceiling fans, large master shower with seat, direct vent fireplace, sodded yard, landscape package, 10x12 patio and more.
- MLS® #20009783
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,395
- Basement TypeConcrete,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 16th, 2020
- Days on Market110
- HOA Fees295
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- AddressStill Creek Drive
- SubdivisionCreekside Landing
- CityLake St Louis
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63367
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Coffered Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Gas Oven
- HeatingForced Air 90+
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWentzville R-IV
- ElementaryGreen Tree Elem.
- MiddleWentzville South Middle
- HighTimberland High
- Listing OfficeReal Living Now
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.