6189 Highway Y, Gerald
Small piece of paradise just outside of town. Small family or large, this place has it ALL. 19.45 surveyed acres that includes to small ponds and trails for exploring. The Colonial style home features 5beds 3.5baths. It has Beautiful White Oak floors, new carpeting and a fully re-done kitchen with custom cabinetry. You can relax in front of the wood burning fireplace or sit back and listen to nature on the main level deck. Home offers convenient main level laundry with entry to the attached 2 car garage. Also included is a 30x60 detached shed that could be used for vehicle storage or a workshop. So many extras in this well maintained property you just need to see it for yourself.
- MLS® #20009864
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built1975
- Basement TypeFireplace in LL,Full,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Pond/Lake,Suitable for Horses,Wooded
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 17th, 2020
- Days on Market53
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address6189 Highway Y
- AreaFranklin R-16 (Gasconade)
- Zip Code63037
- Interior FeaturesCenter Hall Plan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFireplace in LL,Full,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictGasconade Co. R-II
- ElementaryGerald Elem.
- MiddleOwensville Middle
- HighOwensville High
- Listing OfficeCathlee's Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.