28947 State Hwy W, Warrenton
CLEAN, MAINTAINED & MOVE IN READY! Nice 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home on three unrestricted acres. This nice home sits on a quiet, level lot surrounded by mature trees and lake views from the front of your home and the back as well. Gorgeous Hardwood flooring through the living room, hall way and all three bedrooms. Wood burning fireplace off of breakfast area with large window with a view of your private back yard and access to your rear patio. Kitchen features newer stove/range, dishwasher & refrigerator. Large two car garage just off of your kitchen with extra tall ceiling space. Outside you will find a large hobby shop/outbuilding and second outbuilding with garage door. Home is equipped with alarm system, you just need to have service turned on. Extras include: New roof & gutters on house and workshop, new electric panel, new water heater, fresh new paint throughout interior of home & exterior of workshop. Close to town, yet in the country! Bathrooms could use cosmetic updates.
- MLS® #20010075
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1967
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Water View
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Frame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2020
- Days on Market48
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address28947 State Hwy W
- AreaWarrenton R-3
- Zip Code63383
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWarren Co. R-III
- ElementaryDaniel Boone Elem.
- MiddleBlack Hawk Middle
- HighWarrenton High
- Listing OfficeMain St. Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.