2064 Windswept Farms Drive, Eureka
This Aspen Ranch 3 bed 2 bath home is MOVE IN READY! Partial Walkout Homesite!! It is perfect for entertaining with a large eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar opening to the breakfast area and family room with vaulted ceilings and a ceiling fan. Kitchen features Level 3 Sarsaparilla 42” tall cabinets, Silver Quartzite laminate countertops, and stainless steel GE appliances. The master suite features a walk-in closet, upgraded 5’ shower, and adult height vanity with double sinks. Upgraded Wood Laminate Flooring and carpeting, and two-panel white interior doors with satin nickel hardware throughout the home… there is no work to be done to move right in! Laundry is located on the main level, and the partial walkout lower level includes a ¾ bath rough-in for future finish. Windswept Farms is a great community located in Jefferson County in the Rockwood School District offering beautiful homesites and onsite amenities!
- MLS® #20010243
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,279
- Basement TypeFull,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 19th, 2020
- Days on Market105
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2064 Windswept Farms Drive
- SubdivisionManors at Windswept Farms
- Zip Code63025
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryGeggie Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeSTL New Home Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.