653 Lockwood Court, Webster Groves
653 Lockwood Ct. represents a wonderfully warm center-hall Colonial in one of Webster Groves’ best neighborhoods! Originally built in 1937, this stately 2-story has been expanded to include 4 bedrooms (all located on the 2nd floor) and an ideal open concept kitchen/family room. The original oak flooring has been beautifully refinished throughout both levels of the home adding character and charm to this classic home. Each of the bedrooms are spacious, especially the master suite, a fabulous element of a 3-story addition. A full-size laundry room has been added to a convenient location on the 2nd floor. The lower level includes room for play, crafts and hobbies as well as a single-car tuck-under garage in the rear. With a new roof and other key updates recently completed, this home is truly one of the most exceptional values in the area!
- MLS® #20010333
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1937
- Basement TypePartially Finished,Concrete,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks
- Date ListedFebruary 19th, 2020
- Days on Market39
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address653 Lockwood Court
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionWebster Hills
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished,Concrete,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces3
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryBristol Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeJohn Jackson Neighborhood RE
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.