15428 Grantley Drive, Chesterfield
Amazing Chesterfield location! Close to Hwy 40, Baxter, and Clarkson. Walking distance to Highcroft Elementary and Bridle Creek Pool. This 2-story home has several new upgrades since last on the market including new carpeting throughout and updated bathrooms. The foyer opens to the formal living room and separate dining room featuring large windows for natural light. The large family room has hardwood floors and a gas burning fireplace. This unique floor plan has a rear staircase that opens to the eat in kitchen and main floor laundry. The upper level has the master bedroom and bath suite with a walk-in closet with closet system, 3 additional spacious bedrooms, and an updated full bath. Walkout basement has a recreation room with plenty of space and separate bar and granite counters. The screened -in deck overlooks the large level yard perfect for entertaining or gardening.
- MLS® #20010457
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1975
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2020
- Days on Market39
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address15428 Grantley Drive
- AreaParkway Central
- SubdivisionSchoettler Valley Estates 1
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63017
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingForced Air,Humidifier
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictParkway C-2
- ElementaryHighcroft Ridge Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighParkway Central High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.