1202 Timber Creek Lane, Imperial
This Sequoia Two Story 4 bed 2.5 bath home is MOVE IN READY! Walkout Homesite! Perfect for entertaining, the kitchen features large island with breakfast bar, open to the breakfast room and family room with window wall. Level 4 White 42” tall cabinets, Silver Quartzite laminate countertops, and stainless steel GE appliances in kitchen. ½ Bath and laundry on main level. Upstairs the master suite features a walk-in closet and separate shower and tub, and double sinks, three additional bedrooms and a hall bathroom. Upgraded Wood Laminate Flooring and carpeting, and two-panel white interior doors with satin nickel hardware throughout the home… there is no work to be done to move right in! The lower level includes a ¾ bath rough-in for future finish. Huntington Glen is a beautiful Jefferson County community, tucked away and surrounded by lush woods, in the Fox School District, and conveniently located with quick access to I-55 and Hwy 21.
- MLS® #20010475
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,782
- Basement TypeFull,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2020
- Days on Market99
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1202 Timber Creek Lane
- AreaFox C-6
- SubdivisionEstates at Huntington Glen
- Zip Code63052
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementaryRichard Simpson Elem.
- MiddleSeckman Middle
- HighSeckman Sr. High
- Listing OfficeSTL New Home Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.