222 Pigeon, Lake St Louis
It's all about location! This beautiful detached ranch in the gated, popular 55+ community of Heritage of Hawk Ridge is located across the street from the clubhouse, tennis courts, pool, golf course and only minutes to I-64, retail shopping/restaurants and more! The former display home is move-in ready. Covered front porch with aggregate floor. Open floor plan with crown molding. Main floor master suite, large walk-in closet, water closet; additional bedroom and full bath, den, separate dining room. Main floor laundry. Large breakfast area opens onto the screened deck complete with ceiling fan and blinds joins the open deck area with retractable awning and steps to backyard. Kitchen features SS appliances, pull out shelves, pantry, granite countertops. Spacious living room with built-in bookshelves and gas FP. Finished lower level with 3/4 bath, sleeping area and large rec room. Enjoy the friendly, relaxed lifestyle Heritage of Hawk Ridge offers!
- MLS® #20010708
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built2007
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Daylight/Lookout Windows,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump
- AmenitiesGolf Course,Pool,Tennis Court(s),Clubhouse,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2020
- Days on Market106
- Address222 Pigeon
- SubdivisionHeritage Of Hawk Ridge #1
- CityLake St Louis
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63367
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Intercom,Microwave,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Daylight/Lookout Windows,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWentzville R-IV
- ElementaryDuello Elem.
- MiddleWentzville South Middle
- HighTimberland High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.