10266 Julius Northway, Sunset Hills
Beautifully updated 1872 sq.ft. home in Lindbergh schools. 4 bedroom+3 full updated baths w/updated kitchen. Enter through newer glass door to see gleaming hardwood floors and neutral paint. Living room has gas fireplace. Dining area is open to the kitchen for easy entertaining. Kitchen includes SS appliances, granite counters and slate tile floors. Up a few stairs are 3 bedrooms and 2 full updated baths. Down a few stairs is the 4th bedroom and additional full bathroom. Family room has a wet bar and walk-out to a 18X14 foot covered patio overlooking the gardens in the fenced backyard. Enjoy the stone fire-pit. There is also an office area and laundry/storage area. Attached 2 car garage. Updates include built-in shelves, newer HVAC, hot water heater, energy efficient windows, steel siding, fascia and soffits, roof (2012), concrete aggregate driveway and sidewalk. Conveniently located close to restaurants, schools, shopping and entertainment. One year HSA home warranty included.
- MLS® #20010797
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,872
- Year Built1961
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- ConstructionSteel Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 21st, 2020
- Days on Market36
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address10266 Julius Northway
- SubdivisionSinnwell Estates 2
- CitySunset Hills
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63127
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Carpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictLindbergh Schools
- ElementaryCrestwood Elem.
- MiddleTruman Middle School
- HighLindbergh Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRed Key Realty West
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.