1840 Orchard, Festus
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! This nicely updated brick ranch is centrally located just off HWY 55 in the sought after Bailey Station Subdivision. The sellers have worked hard on updates for the new owner! New concrete solid surface counter tops, new modern back-splash and refurnished beautiful white cabinets. New roof with 30 year architectural shingles. Main level has been freshly painted with neutral colors and gorgeous hardwood floors. Home features vaulted ceilings and the great room has a beautiful cozy gas fireplace. This split floor plan ranch has a large master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and luxury bath. The 2 other bedrooms are nice sized and have plenty of natural light. The main-floor laundry and 2 car garage makes this the perfect home. The basement is unfinished ready for your personal finishing touches, but features a rough-in for bath, 2 french door openings and 4 full sizes windows. This is a must see home!
- MLS® #20011607
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,875
- Year Built2003
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Bath/Stubbed,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Corner Lot
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedFebruary 25th, 2020
- Days on Market41
- HOA Fees150
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1840 Orchard
- SubdivisionBailey Station 01
- Zip Code63028
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesGrill,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Bath/Stubbed,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFestus R-VI
- ElementaryFestus Elem.
- MiddleFestus Middle
- HighFestus Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.