60 Crestwood Drive, Clayton
A one of a kind Mediterranean style home sits on a beautiful corner lot in Claverach Park. Meticulously maintained, a combination of history, charm, and elegance highlight this home. Terrazzo floors adorn the entryway, dining room, and living room, offering a glamorous backdrop for you & your guests. Relax on the second-floor balcony and admire the view of the great room with vaulted wood-beamed ceiling, bay of leaded glass windows, and spectacular limestone fireplace. Unparalleled craftsmanship is evident through the oak leaf & acorn medallions lining the dining room ceiling. Natural light floods an expansive, updated kitchen overlooking the pool & covered patio. Spacious master suite features large custom walk-in closet, plus a marble-lined ensuite bath with jetted tub, separate shower, double sinks, and heated floors. 2nd-floor laundry. Main floor bedroom suite perfect for guests or in-law quarters. Heated floors in mud room and first floor bathroom. A magnificent home awaits you.
- MLS® #20011803
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,209
- Year Built1929
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeConcrete,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Fencing,Level Lot
- Date ListedFebruary 27th, 2020
- Days on Market127
- Address60 Crestwood Drive
- SubdivisionClaverach Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Carpets,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Cooktop,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air,Hot Water,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryGlenridge Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.