940 S Main Street, Hillsboro
PRICE REDUCED! MOTIVATED SELLERS! Historical beauty on Main Street! Classic turn of the century character but has been tastefully updated! Step foot onto the covered porch & imagine spending your mornings there watching the town come alive w/ a cup of coffee. The grand foyer boasts tall ceilings, leaded glass windows, refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted interior, white trim & pristine woodwork. The theme continues into the large living room w/ fireplace & opens to an over size dining room perfect for family gatherings! Kitchen w/ breakfast bar, farmhouse sink & a grilling area is adorable & offers more space in the butler's pantry! A family room resides on the main floor or could be the master bedroom (& 5th BR) w/ an attached bath. The 2nd floor offers 4 good sized bedrooms, a bath w/ original claw foot tub but updated w/ new tile flooring. The walk up attic could be finished for additional space! Full, dry basement is great for storage & the large lot in town is a huge bonus!
- MLS® #20012639
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1910
- Basement TypeFull,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesAlley Access
- Lot DescriptionCreek,Terraced/Sloping,Wooded
- Date ListedMarch 2nd, 2020
- Days on Market92
- Address940 S Main Street
- SubdivisionNOT IN A SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code62049
- Interior FeaturesHistoric/Period Mlwk,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Dryer,Other,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingAttic Fan,Electric,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictHILLSBORO DIST 3
- ElementaryHILLSBORO DIST 3
- MiddleHILLSBORO DIST 3
- HighHillsboro Community High Schoo
- Listing OfficeMontgomery County Realty, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.