2734 Defender, Foristell
Welcome to Newport Meadow, a very sought after subdivision. You'll love this spacious 3 BR, 2 BA, approx 1500 sq ft. 4 yr young Ranch. The Brick, Vertical & Shake Siding & Leaded Glass Door, and impressive black aluminum fence with two gates gives this home great curb appeal. You will be undoubtedly delighted when you see its OPEN floor plan, Wall of Windows, and the Soaring Vaulted Ceiling in the Great room. The Kitchen w/ Granite counters, upgraded 42" Espresso Wood Cabinets, Island, Pantry, Crown Molding & Stainless Steel Appliances will sell this home! The dining room leads to a 10x15 patio and level yard and the kitchen leads to the main level laundry for your convenience. The Master BR w/ Coffered Ceiling & Walk-in Closet, & Master BA w/ shower, Soaking Tub & Dual Sink will be a great place to relax at the end of the day. Only 6 miles to the 40/70 Interchange makes this location perfect for any commute! Make sure to check out the parks, shopping, & entertainment as well.
- MLS® #20012791
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,495
- Year Built2016
- Basement TypeConcrete,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 5th, 2020
- Days on Market29
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2734 Defender
- SubdivisionNewport Meadow #1
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63348
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- DistrictWentzville R-IV
- ElementaryWabash Elem.
- MiddleWentzville Middle
- HighHolt Sr. High
- Listing OfficeEXP Realty, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.