439 S Morgan Street, Warrenton
Outstanding brick front 1.5 story home with 3 car side-entry garage, 3 bedroom, 4 full and 3 half bath has ample space with over 4,200 +/- sq. ft. of finished living area. The entry foyer welcomes you with an adjacent den and dining room. The oversized great room boasts a cathedral ceiling, abundant windows and custom wet bar. The eat-in kitchen offers a large center island, granite counters, breakfast bar, 42" custom cabinetry, desk & vaulted ceiling. Living room has a cozy fireplace, both wood & gas and plenty of seating! Spacious main floor master suite has a coffered ceiling, long walk-in closet & luxurious private bath with double vanities, jet tub and walk-in shower. The 3rd bedroom can be split to make an additional bedroom. The lower level has a walk-out and includes a salon with half bath. This home offers many extras and a great location off Main Street in Warrenton. The 3.55 acres includes a large pond, waterfall feature, flagstone patio, sprinkler system and gazebo.
- MLS® #20012984
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage4,291
- Year Built1994
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionPond/Lake,Wooded
- Date ListedMarch 2nd, 2020
- Days on Market134
- Address439 S Morgan Street
- AreaWarrenton R-3
- SubdivisionGoodfellow Sub
- Zip Code63383
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Center Hall Plan,High Ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Intercom,Microwave,Electric Oven,Water Softener
- HeatingDual,Forced Air 90+,Zoned
- CoolingAttic Fan,Other,Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWarren Co. R-III
- ElementaryDaniel Boone Elem.
- MiddleBlack Hawk Middle
- HighWarrenton High
- Listing OfficeWestbound Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.