625 County Hills Drive, Rock Hill
Exceptional opportunity on a beautiful tree lined street in Rock Hill. Highly sought-after Webster schools. Charming 4 bedroom, 3 full bath brick home featuring 2300+ sf and huge partially finished LL. Stately front yard on cul-de-sac welcomes you home. Inviting brick front porch w cozy seating area. Wonderful spacious living room w arched front door, 16’ atrium ceiling, wood burning fireplace, crown molding, and hardwood floors. Separate dining room, hardwood floors and classic French doors. Large custom, open, eat in kitchen w breakfast bar. Must see master bedroom suite w abundant closets. Luxury master bath w sunken tub separate shower & double sink vanity. Loft/office area and another additional sitting/bonus area off the master bedroom. 3 generous main floor bedrooms w large closets and hardwood floors. Sliding glass doors to the private rear deck and fenced park like yard. Tandem 2 car garage. 200-amp service, newer A/C. Walk to shopping, restaurants.
- MLS® #20013172
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,756
- Year Built1934
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,Partial Fencing
- Date ListedMarch 5th, 2020
- Days on Market23
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address625 County Hills Drive
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionConty Hills 4
- CityRock Hill
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Refrigerator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryHudson Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.