15 Crabtree Lane, Pacific
Rustic multi-level in the Lakewood Hills community! Lake views are prominent from the covered porch of this 3 bed/3.5 bath home. Walk in to neutral colors, stone accents, re-claimed barn wood doors & more! LR is charming w/WB stove, wood trusses & reclaimed wood accent wall. Kitchen is open & functional w/large natural wood center island, natural wood breakfast bar & country style cabinets. Main floor laundry accented with wainscoting & built in shelves. Formal DR gains natural light from skylights & vaulted ceiling. Large 3 season room addition on the rear looks rights out of a Pottery Barn catalog. 550 sq ft entertaining area was completed w/rustic timber walls, timber floors & metal ceiling. MB suite has an updated, private MB w/glass enclosed shower. Finished LL adds 2 add. BR's, 3rd sleeping area & 2 full baths. 2 car attached garage + add 820 sq ft heated/cooled workshop, lake front location, community fishing/swimming lakes & easy access to multiple conservation areas!
- MLS® #20013311
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,090
- Year Built1994
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Storage Space
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionPond/Lake,Water View,Waterfront,Wooded
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 4th, 2020
- Days on Market23
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address15 Crabtree Lane
- SubdivisionLakewood Hills Crystal Lake Add
- Zip Code63069
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Electric Oven,Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan,Other,Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Storage Space
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryGeggie Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.